Nov 2019 – Current
Migrations, Cloud Solutions and Solve Issues for Enterprise computers using Azure.
Nov 2016 – Oct 2019
Head of Support
Head of the support team that provided 90 support to Google Enterprise customers for support, guidance, research and development in the G-Suite (GCP) eco system.
Including setting MDM settings for Android and iOS and ChromeOS. Implementing and supporting OKTA and Workplace by Facebook. And solving issues related to different software products. And assisting different system administrators at different locations with setting up hardware, software and Google Meet meeting equipment.
Sep 2014 – Oct 2016
Google Technical Specialist – Head of Dutch Google Enterprise Support Team in Cork
Providing Tier 2 Google technical support to SME`s worldwide through inbound channels (phone, chat, email).
• Providing assistance with SMTP Servers, DNS (MX records), email authentication methods (SPF, DKIM, DMARC), Spam classification issues, Gmail. IMAP clients and mobile devices.
Providing assistance with migrating emails from third party (IMAP) systems to G Suite.
Providing assistance with initial G Suite setup and administration.
• Managing support tickets using Salesforce.
• Mentoring new hires.
• Handling and resolving technical issues by phone, email and chat.
• Adhering to strict quality guidelines, SLA`s and KPI`s defined by Google
• Providing cross-departmental technical support(Collaboration, Billing, Migration/Sync and Administration)
2005 – current
What you see on this website.
- Google Apps certified administrator
- G Suite Sales Fundamentals Exam
- Chrome Deployment Credential Exam
- Chrome Deployment Planning
- Chrome Enterprise Sales Exam
- G Suite Administration Specialization
- G Suite Customer Success: Technology (300)